Skip to content


Bluewater Mission is a 501c3 charitable organization.
All donations are tax deductible.

To donate or tithe to Bluewater Mission electronically, click the button below…

To donate by mail, make checks payable to Bluewater Mission and send to:
Bluewater Mission
1114 Mona Street
Honolulu, HI 96821

To donate via Paypal, click the link below…

To donate via text, send a text message to

+1 (808) 207-9965

As a church, we’ve made a commitment to set aside the first 25% of all donations to help the poor. We fund all other ministries with the remaining 75% of our income. We think this reflects God’s generous compassion, and it encourages us to keep faith and character at the center of our operations.  Jesus said, “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Luke 12:34